Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location is the fifth installment in the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise of point and click survival horror games. It is developed and published by Scott Cawthon.
Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location is different to the other games in the series. Taking place in a new pizzeria, the player must fulfill a series of objectives over five nights, such as crossing Ballora's Gallery to reset circuit breakers and shocking Ballora on her stage to keep her going, while avoiding new animatronics, such as fending off Toy Freddy to avoid being attacked. The game also differs from the original series in that it features an 8-bit mini game with Circus Baby and walking, crawling and crouching through different areas instead of sitting down checking CCTV.
New animatronics shown in the game are:
- Circus Baby
- Ballora, a ballerina-type animatronic
- Minireenas, Ballora's minions
Jack played the game since he played the other games. The video titles, video descriptions and glitchy moments within Jack's face cam throughout the gameplay represent Antisepticeye.
- It is the second game in the FNaF franchise that Jack has completed from start to finish; the first being the original Five Nights at Freddy's.
- It is the only game series on Jack's channel featuring the most Anti clips.
- The first episode 'THE START OF THE NIGHTMARE' was originally named 'SOMETHING DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT'.